[Allgsacstudents] Sublease Room to Grad Students

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Jun 2 09:17:53 PDT 2022

Please reply directly to the original poster, replies to the listserv will be discarded.

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Cassidy and I am a recent graduate from UCR. I am emailing in regards to asking if you can share with the grad students that my roommate and I are subleasing our room. Down below is all the other information about the room and house itself:

House: 4523 Sandano St, Riverside
Rent: $520 w/o utilities
Notes: 4 other housemates, one cat
20 min walking distance from school

Thank you and I hope you have a great day!
Cassidy Hang - kn.cassidy.hang at gmail.com

Best Regards,

--

Cassidy Hang

Business Administration, Marketing

Rising Senior | University of California, Riverside

Email<mailto:kn.cassidy.hang at gmail.com> | Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/in/cassidyhang/> | Website<https://kncassidyhang.wixsite.com/cassidyhang/info>