[Allgsacstudents] Room available to rent!

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Jul 25 13:15:27 PDT 2022

Hello,

My name is Christopher Drozd, and I am a 4th year PhD candidate in the
Microbiology & Plant Pathology program.

I have a room available for rent in a wonderful furnished condo; 1.5 miles
away from campus. This quiet 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom has an open patio
facing green avocado groves and is located in the Canyon Crest area, less
than a mile away from the Canyon Crest Towne Center (with Starbucks,
Ralphs, and local restaurants). It is also right next to the bus stop that
runs to campus, as well as the Sycamore Canyon Wilderness hiking area!

This space will be available starting in mid-August.

Rent is 850$/month plus gas and electricity. You have your own room, own
bathroom, as well as parking. The lease renews yearly. Sadly,
the landlord does not allow us to have pets.

I'm looking for a clean, friendly, and considerate person!

If this is you, please contact me at cdroz001 at ucr.edu for more details.

Thank you for your time!

Christopher Drozd
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Microbiology & Plant Pathology || Roper Lab
University of California, Riverside
he / him / his