[Allgsacstudents] Lease takeover email to advertise

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Jul 1 08:02:59 PDT 2022

My name is Rafael, I'm a Postdoc at the Microbiology & Plant Path
department, and I'm looking for someone to take over my lease at The Trails
at Canyon Crest (https://www.trailsatcanyoncrest.com). The apartment is a
big 1 bedroom + den (734 sq ft.) and is available to move in from 07/26.
You can access all information about the apartment on the community
website: https://www.trailsatcanyoncrest.com/floorplans/a1

The community is great (lots of facilities), the apartment is pretty new,
and in a very nice area close to campus. Contact me via email (
rafaelf at ucr.edu) with any questions.

Thank you!

Best,

Rafael Benevenuto.