[Allgsacstudents] Looking for a Sublet for SP22

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Feb 1 22:52:00 PST 2022

I am currently looking for a sublet for the Spring 2022 Term with the
possibility to renew the lease. I am a graduating Plant Biology Student who
currently lives with another Plant Biology graduate student and a
professional who works at UCR. We are looking for a roommate willing to
sublet a bedroom in a 3 bd/2br house near the Box Springs off Blaine St.
The house is located approximately 0.5 miles from campus (~10 minutes from
campus, 20 minute to Genomics, ~30 minutes to the HUB), has ample parking
space, washer/dryer unit, dishwasher, and has a large backyard with citrus
trees. Also a 5 minute walk from an RTA bus stop. House is furnished, but
the room is unfurnished. Rent is $517 which includes landscaping and
utilities are approximately $100/month.

If you are interested, please contact pthom010 at ucr.edu

--
Best Regards,

Patrick Thomas
PhD Candidate, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences