[Allgsacstudents] Room available

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Sun Aug 14 12:49:09 PDT 2022

Hello all,

We're a group of 3 EEOB grad students seeking a fourth housemate starting
mid-September.

The room available is of a good size (about 12' x 12') with a large closet
and shared bathroom. The house is fairly spacious with lots of light and
tile flooring. It's built to stay cool in the heat, so it's pleasant in the
summer! The house has a pool and a beautiful backyard with a covered patio
area. It's a 20 min walk to campus and a less than a ten-minute bike ride.
Tenants are quiet and studious, and we're looking for a similarly
respectful person. In addition to the three students currently living here,
we have one cat so no additional dogs/cats would be ideal. This is an
LGBTQ-friendly house and we prefer alcohol consumption to be kept in one's
own room.

Rent is around $562.50 per month, not including utilities.

If interested please email aberg009 at ucr.edu.

Thanks!

-Ayala

--