[Allgsacstudents] Room available for rent!

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Aug 10 08:17:53 PDT 2022

Please respond directly to the original sender of this message. Replies to this listserv will be deleted.

Hi everyone!

We have a one room available in a 4bd/2bath house for move-in in September!

-House is situated about 1.5 miles from campus.

-bathroom shared with 2 others.

-current housemates are all UCR PhD students/postdoc

-washer & dryer in garage.

-house has huge lawn with gardner included in the rent.

-Landlord is very responsive with any maintenance needs.

If interested, please send an email to asing075 at ucr.edu for more details.

P.S: One more room will be available with start date in January.

Thanks!

Amninder Singh *| **Postdoctoral Scholar*
UC Riverside, Environmental Sciences
USDA-ARS, U.S. Salinity Laboratory
450 W. Big Springs Rd., Riverside, CA, 92507, USA
asing075 at ucr.edu

Kathy Redd, Director
Enrollment Management Center for CNAS
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
1140 Batchelor Hall
UCR
Riverside, CA 92521
800-735-0717
951-827-5621 (direct line)
951-827-5517 (fax)
I am on campus M-F 7:30-12 and 1-4:30pm.
You can meet with me in person, on Zoom, or by phone

Book an Appointment with me! https://doodle.com/bp/kathyredd1/kathy-redd-appointment-calendar