[Allgsacstudents] FW: FW: Dropping TAship for Fall (BCH015)

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Sep 22 15:35:01 PDT 2021

TA positions are currently available for BCH015 and BCH110A  of fall, 2021. Qualified graduate students who are interested in teaching these courses are invited to contact Dr. Jikui Song (jikui.song at ucr.edu<mailto:jikui.song at ucr.edu>) for these opportunities. Considerations may also be given to those who wish to increase their TAshifts from 50% to 75%.

Thanks,

Jikui

Jikui Song, PhD
Professor