[Allgsacstudents] FW: Room for rent near campus

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Jun 30 08:11:53 PDT 2021

Please reply directly to the original poster. Repoies to the listserv will be discarded.

Hello all,

We have a room available in our 4-bedroom house with 3 other female graduate students in the EEOB and Neuroscience departments (as well as a cat and a chill dog) in the Belvedere Heights neighborhood. The house is approximately 1 mile from campus (~10 minute bike ride). The start time is flexible, but the lease officially starts on Sept 1.

The room is 11ft x 11ft and $612.50/month plus utilities (~$100/month in the summer), with a bathroom shared with 2 others. There is a washer/dryer in the house, as well as a garage and street parking available. Pool and lawn services are included as part of the rent.

If interested, email sgard014 at ucr.edu<mailto:sgard014 at ucr.edu>.

Thanks!
--
Sarah Gardner