[Allgsacstudents] Update on Beginning of Winter Quarter for Graduate Students

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Dec 28 13:53:41 PST 2021

Dear Grad Students,

I have confirmation from Human Resources that graduate students should follow the same guidelines as employees for the winter quarter campus return. Details are below.

Happy Holidays!

Dawn Loyola, Ed.D.
Director of Graduate Student Advising
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
Applied Statistics and Statistics Graduate Programs
951-827-4116
dawn.loyola at ucr.edu<mailto:dawn.loyola at ucr.edu>
Preferred pronouns: She/Her/Hers
https://cnasgrad.ucr.edu/