[Allgsacstudents] Room for Rent

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Aug 16 09:13:48 PDT 2021

Hello! We are 3 graduate students in the EEOB and Neuroscience departments
seeking a roommate of any gender for the next year starting either
September 1 OR October 1, 2021. Rent is $700/mo for a full year lease.

AMENITIES:

The house is spacious, 2 stories, with a garage, nice pool, hot tub,
billiards table, patio, washer/dryer, A/C, and yard with garden and
compost. We are directly across the street from Highland Park (with
basketball court and open grass field), just 1 mile from campus in a quiet
and safe neighborhood with many families and friendly neighbors, and good
access to hiking/running trails just 2 blocks away. The landlord pays for a
monthly cleaning service to help maintain common areas and the pool and
lawn, but we also stay up on cleaning ourselves.

We have a cat that mostly stays in the master bedroom and is very friendly,
our previous roommate had a dog so pets are welcome, we keep the space
clean and share responsibilities, and when we aren’t in a quarantine we
generally keep social engagements small and reasonable (though it is a
great house for entertaining when normalcy resumes).

We are all vaccinated and LGBTQ friendly!

If you are interested in more details, photos, and/or a video tour, please
contact Ryan Conway at (484) 363-0004 or rconw002 at ucr.ed <rconw002 at ucr.edu>