[Allgsacstudents] GradSuccess Hiring Peer Mentors - app due 7/2

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Apr 30 14:34:40 PDT 2021

Dear Grad Students,
UCR GradSuccess is hiring peer mentors for the 2021-22 academic year! This is a 7% appointment at $20 hour with annual and quarterly mentorship and professional development training.
Apply by July 2nd at: https://gradmentors.ucr.edu/mentor-application.

Dawn Loyola, Ed.D.
Director of Graduate Student Advising
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
Applied Statistics and Statistics Graduate Programs
951-827-4116
dawn.loyola at ucr.edu<mailto:dawn.loyola at ucr.edu>
Preferred pronouns: She/Her/Hers
https://cnasgrad.ucr.edu/

UCR student wellness resources:
https://studentwellness.ucr.edu/student-success-resources
We are working remotely for the duration of the campus closure. Please reach out via email or contact me to schedule a Zoom meeting. I am working regular business hours and will respond to e-mails and phone calls as quickly as possible.