[Allgsacstudents] FW: Housing Opportunity

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Aug 6 14:53:11 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,
We are three men in the math department looking for a fourth housemate with whom to renew our 1-year lease on September 1. Our house is 1.5 miles from Skye, in the neighborhood north-east of campus. (Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/31x9KLvV2wPsjeqe9) Our ideal roommate would be relatively quiet, as we will all be working at home during the pandemic. They would share a bathroom with two of us.
Features include:
--Spectrum 220Mb/s internet (no ethernet) at $11.25/mo. per person
--Swimming pool, for which we pay $30/mo. per person in maintenance.
--Washer and dryer
--Dishwasher
Our landlord has been very responsive when we have had maintenance needs. We are liable for utilities and gas, in the range of $60 to $65/mo. per person. First month's rent of $500 and equal security deposit are due at signing. No pets please.
Please inquire by campus email amulj006 at ucr.edu<mailto:amulj006 at ucr.edu> or text Anthony at 916-588-0081. Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
Anthony Muljat, Austin Hansen, and Sean Wakasa
amulj006 at ucr.edu<mailto:amulj006 at ucr.edu>