[Allgsacfaculty] CNAS GSAC and EMC Move to Batchelor 1140 3/20/24

allgsacfaculty at lists.ucr.edu allgsacfaculty at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Mar 19 15:48:08 PDT 2024

Dear All,

Tomorrow, March 20, 2024, the Enrollment Management for CNAS and CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center will move back to our previous space in 1140 Batchelor Hall.  Although some of us will be online all day, other staff will have availability impacted by the move.

If you are visiting us in person,  starting tomorrow please come to Batchelor 1140 during our open hours of 9am-12pm and 1-4pm.

Thanks,

Kathy

Kathy Redd, Director
Enrollment Management Center for CNAS
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
1140 Batchelor Hall
UCR
Riverside, CA 92521
800-735-0717
951-827-5621 (direct line)
951-827-5517 (fax)
I am on campus M-F 7:30-12 and 1-4:30pm.  Wednesdays I am in GEO 2312  and the rest of the week in Life Sciences.  You can meet with me in person, on Zoom, or by phone

Book an Appointment with me! https://doodle.com/bp/kathyredd1/kathy-redd-appointment-calendar