[Allgsacfaculty] FW: 2024 Short-Term Research in Mexico by UC Graduate Students

allgsacfaculty at lists.ucr.edu allgsacfaculty at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Feb 7 11:17:33 PST 2024

Dear UC Colleagues,

UC Alianza MX is pleased to announce the 2024 call for applications for Short-Term Research in Mexico by UC graduate students. UC Alianza MX will provide funding to cover living expenses, travel, and other related expenses for up to three months to accomplish specific laboratory, library, or field research at partner institutions in Mexico. Students must engage with a local host institution to advance their research and academic development and must complete their stays in Mexico between June 2024 and May 2025.

During our pilot of this program last year, we received 48 applications from students from 8 UC campuses and funded 21 students' research stays in 12 different states and Mexico City. We are excited about the level of interest we have received from across the UC system about this opportunity and hope it will continue strengthening collaborative ties with partner institutions in Mexico.

Graduate students from all UC campuses are invited to apply by March 22, 2024. Please find the details of the call attached. This information will also be uploaded to our website this week, but please feel free to share this opportunity widely (https://alianzamx.universityofcalifornia.edu/student-research-support/).

We will have an info session for students on Thursday, February 22, 2024, at 2:00 PM (PT).

Join Zoom Meeting  https://ucr.zoom.us/j/97327537203

Meeting ID: 973 2753 7203

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding this call.

Thanks again for your support of this initiative.

Best Regards,

Julio Sosa, MBA
Academic and Research Programs Officer l Alianza MX
Oficial de Investigación y Programas Académicos l Alianza MX
julio.sosa at ucr.edu<mailto:julio.sosa at ucr.edu> l https://alianzamx.universityofcalifornia.edu
Schedule a meeting with me here: https://calendly.com/julio-sosa/30min

[University of California Alianza MX - University of California Alianza MX]