[Allgsacfaculty] OTP University - Industry Research Engagement Speaker Series " Chevron - Phillips"

allgsacfaculty at lists.ucr.edu allgsacfaculty at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Nov 7 08:07:35 PST 2023

We are excited to host our first OTP University - Industry Research Engagement Speaker Series of the quarter on Wednesday November 8th featuring Chevron- Phillips. Our guest speaker will be Dr. Cori Demmelmaier-Chang; Projects and Licensing Support Manager.
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/coridemmelmaierchang/

Cori will speak to Chevron - Phillips' models for working with universities, research and sustainability initiatives, and potential research opportunities for faculty. This event will be via zoom. Chevron Phillips Chemical LLC is one of the world's top producers of olefins and polyolefins and a leading supplier of aromatics, alpha olefins, styrenics, specialty chemicals, plastic piping, and polymer resins, and has 33 manufacturing and research facilities in seven countries. Chevron Phillips Chemical provides polymers and petrochemical products employed in manufacturing processes around the world in diverse industries including Automotive, Energy & Chemical, Food & Agriculture, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Recreational, and Industrial.
 Chevron - Phillips link<https://www.cpchem.com/>

The OTP University - Industry Research Engagement Speaker Series was created and designed to further faculty's understanding of University - Industry engagement, and the multiple avenues of connection. The goal is for faculty to understand how a particular company collaborates with universities, research opportunities for faculty, opportunities to increase career opportunities for students, and internship programs. We are also interested to learn what is important to industry from a sustainability standpoint, particularly with alignment to UCR's OASIS Initiative.

Will you please share with your Department Faculty?

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMvcOuopjMjEtCSNrO8vXkmrPlbkDC5-IOm

Attached is promotional flyer with registration link. We welcome you joining us!

Thank You,
~ Jim
Jim Llano
Associate Director, Corporate & Strategic Partnerships
Office of Technology Partnerships
University of California, Riverside
Office: 951 827-4808 | Cell: 805 264-7828
james.llano at ucr.edu<mailto:james.llano at ucr.edu> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-llano-3143959>
Website<https://ucrotp.ucr.edu/> | Newsletter<https://ucr.us16.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=c25b78da23324d3cacf19f3bd&id=22b6a398fb>
OTP 21-22 Annual Report<https://indd.adobe.com/view/0a4dcc1e-2155-4bda-9f64-4a0e7d0f6839>
[cid:image002.png at 01DA1151.745F8090]