[Allgsacfaculty] R'Grad 2.0 Launch Information - Student Petition Process Update

allgsacfaculty at lists.ucr.edu allgsacfaculty at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Sep 23 14:13:09 PDT 2022

Dear Graduate Students and Faculty,

Graduate Division is launching R’Grad 2.0 next week! This updated system will allow Grad Division to retire DocuSign and extend the benefits of R’Grad to almost all graduate student petitions and forms. We are excited about this update and are confident the new system will streamline and simplify the petition submission and approval process for students and faculty.

IMPORTANT DATES

  *   Monday 9/26 and Tuesday 9/27 – R’Grad UNAVAILABLE
  *   Wednesday 9/28 – R’Grad 2.0 LIVE

DOCUMENTATION

While R’Grad is down, Grad Division is updating links and information on the Petitions and Forms<https://live-ucr-graduate.pantheonsite.io/petitions-and-forms> page to direct everyone there instead of DocuSign.

DOCUSIGN

Graduate Division is removing links directing people to DocuSign. Forms that are currently submitted in the DocuSign system will still be processed, but no new forms should be submitted once we are live with R’Grad 2.0.

Any questions or concerns about R’Grad after we go live can be sent to rgradfeedback at ucr.edu<mailto:rgradfeedback at ucr.edu>.

With regards,

Kara

 Kara Oswood

Director, Graduate Academic Affairs

Graduate Division | University of California, Riverside

Uni[signature_1974123116]versity Office Building 125

Office: 951-827-3387 (office) | kara.oswood at ucr.edu<mailto:kara.oswood at ucr.edu>

To book a Zoom meeting with me, please use this LINK<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/UCR1@o365ucr.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/> to my calendar.