[Tlc] C-singing!

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 27 21:49:06 PDT 2009

FYI.
Thanks,
justin

The 2009 Khmer New Year Committee proudly presents

"THE KHMER SINGING CONTEST"
To be held on April 11, 2009 concurrently with the Cambodian New Year Celebration!

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SING?
The Annual Cambodian New Year Celebration is the perfect occasion to showcase your talent to your friends, family and community.

HURRY, SPACE IS LIMITED! REGISTER TO AUDITION!
The deadline is fast approaching and we will be selecting the finalists soon.

To participate in the singing contest, interested contestants must submit a registration form and be available to audition before the show. If you are unable to download the forms, please contact us directly to give us your information via the telephone.

After each contestant’s performance, a panel of judges will evaluate based on vocal ability, stage presence/confidence, and other musical factors. Public/Audience participation is also encouraged.

The first place winner will be awarded with the GRAND PRIZE (Cash and other monetary value), be featured on Caraweb.org and other community websites, and an invitation to perform live during the social dance with our featured entertainers; Molyna and Samphet Khiev, accompanied by Starland Band.

So what are you waiting for? REGISTER TO AUDITION!

For further details on entry guidelines, terms and conditions or for further information visit the website http://www.caraweb.org/
Or contact the Chairpersons: Kara Uy (408) 628-3898
Davy Chea (408) 667-4015

justinm at ucr.edu