[Tlc] T-conference

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 24 23:13:13 PDT 2009

FYI.
Thanks,
justin

Dear Graduate, Post-graduate students, researchers and interested participations;

www.stiswb.msu.ac.th

The Faculty of Engineering, Mahasarakham University, together with the Faculty of Engineering, Khonkaen University, the Institute of Engineering, Suranaree University of Technology and the Faculty of Engineering, Ubonrajathani University are pleased to announce the holding of the International Conference on Science, Technology and Innovation for Sustainable Well-Being during 23-24 July 2009 in Mahasarakham, Thailand.

We invite Graduate, Post-graduate students, researchers and interested participations to submit abstracts for related topics and to attend the conference.

 If you have any quesions, please reply to adisak.p at msu.ac.th

In the detail : www.stiswb.msu.ac.th

Note: I appologize if this message is not relavant to you.

Best regards,

Dr Adisak Pattiya

STISWB09 Secretariate

justinm at ucr.edu