[Tlc] Access to FACT Website

Shane Tarr shanetarr at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 16:19:48 PDT 2009

The FACT website can be accessed in Vietnam (or so I have found), which of course is not noted for its "liberal" approach to the internet, especially in relation to for instance its own indigenous peoples. For those of us who live and work in partly censorious environments anything I want to read on Thailand (or at least some of the things) can be accessed in a neighboring country like Vietnam and the same applies to sites censored in Vietnam. Cambodia is probably the most "liberal" of GMS countries but internet is painfully slow in most instances. However, I guess not everyone has the dubious luxury of someonle like myself that gets paid to spend varying periods of time each year in all GMS countries.

Shane Tarr

Shane Tarr, PhD
Freelance Development Consultant
61/33-34 Tipthani Condo