[Tlc] TLC-conference linguistics

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 19 15:23:09 PDT 2009

Forwarded from the Burma Studies Group and H-Asia.
Thanks,
justin

Call for papers: Fourth International Conference on Austroasiatic Linguistics, Bangkok, October 29-30, 2009, Mahidol University, Salaya campus
> From: H-Net Announcements <announce at MAIL.H-NET.MSU.EDU>
>
> Fourth International Conference on Austroasiatic Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, on October 29-30, 2009
>
> Location: Thailand
> Call for Papers Date: 2009-09-01
> Date Submitted: 2009-06-12
> Announcement ID: 169157
>
> After a decades-long absence, the biannual Austroasiatic Linguistics conference series was revived in 2007 with a highly successful meeting at Deccan College in Pune, India. As we travel to Bangkok in 2009, we take advantage of Thailand's central location to hold an inclusive conference with scholars and speakers representing every branch of Austroasiatic.
>
> Please join us in fulfilling our conference theme: An Austroasiatic Family Reunion.
>
> "Make plans for an exciting week of Austroasiatic and Sino-Tibetan Linguistics with ICAAL and ICSTLL, October 29-30 and November 2-4."
> [from website  http://www.icaal.org/]
>
> Dr. Paul Sidwell
> Linguistics, RSPAS,
> Australian National University
> Phone: (+61) 0438 626621
> Email: paulsidwell at yahoo.com
> Visit the website at http://www.icaal.org
>
>   H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
>   free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an
>   announcement listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons
>   directly. Though we strive to provide accurate information, H-Net
>   cannot accept responsibility for the text of announcements appearing
>   in this service.  Send comments & questions to H-Net Webstaff at URL
>   <webstaff at mail.h-net.msu.edu>
>
>   H-Net Humanities & Social Sciences Online Hosted by Matrix at
>          Michigan State University Copyright (c) 1995-2007

>                        <H-ASIA at h-net.msu.edu>
>          For holidays or short absences send post to:
>                <listserv at h-net.msu.edu> with message:
>                        SET H-ASIA NOMAIL
>       Upon return, send post with message SET H-ASIA MAIL
>       H-ASIA WEB HOMEPAGE URL:    http://h-net.msu.edu/~asia/

List members should check the "What's New" section of the Online Burma/Myanmar Library regularly for updates on Burma/Myanmar-related materials on the web at http://www.burmalibrary.org/new.php  as well as "Notice Board" at http://www.burmalibrary.org/notice.php
The Burma Research list is an independent e-discussion and e-announcement list with no institutional affiliation. The Burma Research elist reserves the right to truncate, reformat, summarize, or not post announcements at the discretion of the elist moderators.