[Tlc] TLC-petition/ASEAN

CJ Hinke unblocktheplanet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:51:14 PDT 2009

Readers should be aware that the Petitiononline site suffered a massive DDoS
hacking attack over the past week.
The site is still inaccessible from Thailand and, I presume, from everywhere
else.

Perhaps Ajarn Charnvit might wish to use another online petition site. We
suspect the damage at Petitiononline will take a long time to fix.

CJ Hinke
Freedom against Censorship Thailand (FACT)

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 5:41 AM, <justinm at ucr.edu> wrote:

> Forwarded from Dr. Charnvit Kasetsiri.
> Thanks,
> justin
>
> We have a Web now.
> See below:
>

> Your signature needed, for Burma and Democracy:
>
> We have drafted a petition,
>
>  http://www.PetitionOnline.com/ASSK64/,
>
> in Thai and English, concerning democracy in Burma.
>
> We need at least 99 signatures before sending it to Dr. Surin and PM.
> Abhisit.
>
> We would appreciate it very much if you could consider giving us your
> signature.
>
> Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Charnvit
>
> Thonburi-Siam
>
> PS:
>
> The petition and your signature will be read at Thammasat U. on June 19,
> Suu Kyi's 64 birthday.
>
>  http://www.PetitionOnline.com/ASSK64/
>
> ______________
> Dr. Justin McDaniel