[Tlc] TLC-new AAS website

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 22 08:59:23 PST 2009

FYI.
Thanks,
justin

Please update your bookmarks and links!

Work on the switchover from www.aasianst.org to our new URL–www.asian-studies.org—was completed in early January, 2009. The old URL still works but will eventually be phased out. In the meantime, please update your bookmarks to any AAS pages.

E-MAIL ADDRESSES: Also, note that AAS Secretariat e-mails now end with @asian-studies.org. Please update your e-mail address book when corresponding with AAS Secretariat staff. Correspondence sent to the old “aasianst.org” addresses will be automatically forwarded for a short period before eventually being phased out.

LINKING TO THE AAS WEBSITE: If you or your department's or school's website has a link to AAS, please change any reference to“aasianst.org” in the link to “asian-studies.org” (the remainder of the link will remain the same).

We hope the new more intuitive URL will be appreciated by members and the Asian studies community.

justinm at ucr.edu