[Tlc] TLC-film

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 15 11:13:52 PST 2009

FYI.
Thanks,
justin

Dear Prof. McDaniel,
I wanted to let you know that my film, "Men Are Human, Women Are Buffalo" will be available for viewing at the upcoming AAS conference. Please let you colleagues in Southeast Asian Studies know about this opportunity.

Recently reviewed and recommended by Video Librarian (November, 2008) Men Are Human, Women Are Buffalo is a compelling 29 minute film that combines interviews and shadow puppetry to tell five moving stories about domestic violence in Thailand.
best wishes,
Joanne Hershfield
justinm at ucr.edu