[Tlc] Journal of Lao Studies Updates

Txiabneeb Vaj txiabneeb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 08:25:21 PST 2009

Sabaydii/nyob zoo editorial committee chair/members,

I applaud you all for your consideration. It is amazing of how quickly the
Center is progressing. It is without a doubt there are truly dedicated and
passionated people such as yourselves that are steering the Center. I would
just like to add that with the categories identified can we consider
adding other components such as Language and religions? If this had already
been discussed then disregard my inquiry...

Ua tsaug = Thanks!

-Tzianeng

--
Peb tij kwv koom ib kaus mom!