[Tlc] TLC-request/help

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 22 00:19:18 PDT 2009

FYI.
Thanks,
justin

Dr. McDaniel,

Sorry for bombarding you with all sort of requests, but can you forward this request to all members who is from the Twin Cities Areas, if any, that will be attending the NCOLCTL conference in Madison, WI this Friday - Sunday? I would like to leave on Thursday around 2 pm so if any one is going I would like to hitch a ride and/or that I will be driving there and would not mind sharing the gas expenses of travelling there; I am planning on staying there until Sunday noon and return to the TC area; however, I can be flexible in departure and return time. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Thanks!

-Tzianeng
651.238.5300

justinm at ucr.edu