[Tlc] T-publication

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Sun Sep 28 14:16:40 PDT 2008

I recently was sent a new article by Akiko Iijima ("The International Court System in the Colonial History of Siam") in the sometimes hard to find Taiwan Journal of Southeast Asian Studies (5.1 (2008): 31-54). I encourage members to seek it out. Members may also have missed Akiko IIjima's provocative "Engendering Thai History" which was recently reprinted by the Centre for East Asian Cultural Studies for UNESCO (Tokyo) and appeared in 2003 in Asian Research Trends No.13.

For those interested in gender, society, and law in Thailand, these are not to be missed.

Best regards,
justinm at ucr.edu