[Tlc] [Vsg] TLC-Roxanna Brown

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 11 04:51:07 PDT 2008

Dear All,

See below a message from LA Times writer Jason Felch. He has written a three-part major story on Roxanna Brown. Many of the people who know and worked with Roxanna gave him information for this story. He compiled it from bits and pieces he heard from many of us on this list and his own investigation. I do not necessary agree with all of his findings and many of you may not as well. However, it is a major story and gets news out about her tragic death.

Thank you,
justin

Dear Justin,

Here is a link to the first installment of the Roxanna Brown story:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-roxanna11-2008sep11,0,4690964.story

Parts II and III of the story will run on Friday and Saturday in the
newspaper and on the website. I think you'll find that Friday and
Saturday's story have some new information about the federal smuggling
investigation.

Thank you for your assistance with the story.

Jason Felch
213 237-7061
jason.felch at latimes.com
justinm at ucr.edu