[Tlc] North American Graduate Student Conference in Buddhist Studies

Jonathan Lee gojonjongo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 14:03:21 PDT 2008

North American Graduate Student Conference in Buddhist Studies

April 17, 2009 to April 19, 2009

Location: 370 Dwinelle Hall, UC Berkeley

*Sponsored by the Center for Buddhist Studies at the University of
California, Berkeley*

The graduate students of the Group in Buddhist Studies at the University of
California Berkeley are happy to announce the above event, to be held at UC
Berkeley April 17-19, 2009. We are soliciting paper proposals from graduate
students on any aspect of the Buddhist tradition. We will select
approximately 15 papers to be presented at the conference. Presentations
will be limited to 20 minutes, and there will be faculty respondents for
each of several panels, to be arranged thematically and/or geographically
depending on the submissions.

For more information, please contact the sponsors directly at
buddhist_conference at berkeley.edu.

confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact
the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic
or hard copy format. Thank you!