[Tlc] T-book funding

Andrew Walker andrew.walker at anu.edu.au
Tue Oct 21 15:34:59 PDT 2008

Dear Andrew,

My suggestion is to buy the cheapest (one-way) economy air ticket to Bangkok
you can get. On arrival, say or write some frank things about the queen, the
king or, best of all, the crown prince. You should then be offered full
board and lodging in Thailand on a long-term basis!

Andrew Walker
newmandala.net