[Tlc] T-fellowships

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 8 00:34:55 PDT 2008

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to inform you that the Institute of Thai Studies, Chulalongkorn University, with support from The Thailand Research Fund (TRF), is offering the Empowering Network for International Thai Studies (ENITS) scholarships for graduate students and scholars working on Thai studies or related disciplines.

Please find details and application form of the scholarship in the attached files.  I would very much appreciate your help in distributing this information to eligible applicants.

Best Regards,

Dr. Suchitra Chongstitvatana
Director
Institute of Thai Studies