[Tlc] T-language tests

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 2 11:52:44 PDT 2008

FYI.
Thanks,
justin

Sirindhorn Thai Language Center at Chulalongkorn University received a 5-year grant to develop proficiency tests for native speakers and non-native speakers.  At the end of the first year, the non-native speaker speaking test was completed with level description and test format.  From November to January, the Center is launching a field test and data collection.  The Center will offer free tests for interested people who are in Bangkok at that time.  Contacts and detail information is in the attached document.  I think it is a good opportunity for students who studied and have studied Thai to be tested with an approved stamp. If you think this announcement is beneficial to the list and our students, please feel free to distribute it.

Prawet Jantharat Ed.D.
FSI-School of Language Studies
Language Training Supervisor
(Burmese, Indonesian, Lao, Malay, Tetun and Thai)

Tel: 703-302-7292, Fax: 703-302-7055 jantharatp2 at state.gov

justinm at ucr.edu