[Tlc] TLC-conference

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 26 16:32:46 PST 2008

Forwarded from Dr. Catherine Raymond.
Thanks,
justin

*The EuroSEAS Conference 2010*

*
Call for panels*

The sixth EuroSEAS Conference will be held on 26-28 August 2010 in
Gothenburg, Sweden.

The venue of the conference is the School of Global Studies at
Gothenburg University.

All scholars with an interest in Southeast Asia are cordially invited to
propose panels for the conference. In line with previous EuroSEAS
conferences, the meeting in Gothenburg will cover a wide range of topics
in all fields of social sciences and humanities. There are no limits
concerning topics with Southeast Asia as a focus.

We would like to encourage at least one panel proposal which deals with
the theorization of area studies and area studies as part of theory
development.

Participants are encouraged to contribute to no more than one panel.
Experience from earlier conferences shows that panel discussions gain
tremendously from having a critical mass of participants that stays for
the whole panel.

Dead line for panel proposals 1 June 2009.

For practical information, please have look at our website
www.globalstudies.gu.se <http://www.globalstudies.gu.se/>

Please send your proposals to jorgen.hellman at globalstudies.gu.se <mailto:jorgen.hellman%40globalstudies.gu.se>
<mailto:Jorgen.hellman at globalstudies.gu.se <mailto:Jorgen.hellman%40globalstudies.gu.se> >

On behalf of the organizing committee, School of Global Studies.

justinm at ucr.edu