[Tlc] L-new publication

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Fri Nov 21 09:35:19 PST 2008

I sent this announcement to the TLC list a couple months ago, but I thought that members of the VSG as well as TLC may be interested in a new and quite significant publication in the field of Lao Studies:

Y. Goudineau and M. Lorrillard (eds) Nouvelles Recherches sur le Laos. (Collection Études Thématiques). Paris: Ecole Française d'Extrême-Orient, 2007.

This is the first Études Thématiques (#18 in the series) dedicated to Lao Studies. It is quite a massive tome containing 29 articles on a wide range of political, linguistic, religious studies, anthropological, historical, epigraphical, development studies subjects (articles in English and French). Folks in Vietnam Studies should find much of interest in this volume.

The volume can be ordered through EFEO in Paris or directly to EFEO Vientiane at: web.vientiane at efeo.net

Thanks,

justinm at ucr.edu