[Tlc] TLC-U.Mich. CSEAS

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 17 14:31:07 PST 2008

FYI. From our friends in Ann Arbor.
Thanks,
justin

Dear CSEAS People:

Our Fall Newsletter is now available, both in print, and online.  Print versions are in the mail, or are available at the office.  The online version can be seen here:

http://www.ii.umich.edu/cseas

Just click on the cover of the newsletter, and it will download a pdf version.

Also, the complete set of tributes to Judith Becker is also now online.  It can be read here:

http://www.ii.umich.edu/umich/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=fb317e729019d110VgnVCM100000a3b1d38dRCRD

(isn’t that a fun address??)   We will have a link to them on the front page shortly.

In the meantime, please do enjoy the reading.

In Peace

Charley

justinm at ucr.edu