[Tlc] TLC-AAS registration

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Fri Nov 7 10:27:34 PST 2008

FYI. The deadline is coming up quick!
Thanks,
justin

The registration (and AV request) deadline for all participants is December 5.  If you are planning to attend the conference, March 26-29, 2009 in Chicago, and want your name to appear in the conference program you can go to our website http://www.aasianst.org  to register. The registration rates are $80 for a current member and $40 for a current student member; $130 for non-members and $55 for non-member students. Please note: if you are registering as a student, we MUST have a copy of your ID before we can complete your registration and travel stipend.  You may fax your id to 734/665-3801 or attach it as an email to lhanselman at aasianst.org.  If you are registering by mail, we must receive it by December 5.

Karen Fricke

AAS Conference Manager

justinm at ucr.edu