[Tlc] TLC/VSG-Dr. Roxanna Brown publication forthcoming

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Sat Nov 1 00:55:06 PDT 2008

Please see news regarding the anticipated publication of Dr. Roxanna Brown's dissertation below and attached.
Thank you,
justin

I wish to give you an update on the status of the project to get Roxanna's dissertation published.

I am glad to report that good progress has been made. On 30 October, the draft final was handed over to the publisher for lay-outing and printing.

Volunteering editorial work by Eileen Deeley, Beatrix Latham and myself has been complemented by generous donations exclusively towards the production of the book which, to date, equal sixty-five per cent of the costs of art work, printing and binding, with the total cost estimated at Baht 750K.

The book's content table is attached for your information and perusal.

We have set our minds to do speedy checking of the proofs of Roxanna's book, likely in the last week of November.

The book launch is envisaged near the end of this year, or early next year, coupled with an exhibition of shipwreck ceramics and a guest lecture by an expert.

This much as of now.

Best regards,
Karl

CONNECTIVITY
KEW   Dr. Karl E. Weber
49  Soi  52  Sukhumwit Road
Bangkok  10260
Thailand
Email  banbueng at loxinfo.co.th
          prospace at inet.co.th
Tel. + 66 - [0] 2 - 311.35.05 / ~ 332.85.19
Mobile  + 66 - [0] 81 - 838.05.89
Fax  + 66 - [0] 2 - 742.87.66

justinm at ucr.edu