[Tlc] TLC-AAS call for papers

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Thu May 29 14:02:22 PDT 2008

Dear All,

I will be sending out more information on TLC designated panels, travel grants, and such in June. For now, please see the AAS's first call for papers for the 2009 annual meeting in Chicago:

The 2009 AAS Annual Meeting will be held on March 26-29, 2009 in Chicago.  We hope you are planning to attend.  All proposals must be submitted electronically and received by August 15, 2008. Please visit the AAS website at www.aasianst.org for further information, and to submit your proposal.

Thank you,
justinm at ucr.edu