[Tlc] TLC-urgent donations for Roxanna Brown

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Fri May 16 11:19:54 PDT 2008

Dear All,

We at the VSG (Vietnam Studies Group) and TLC have been working hard over the past 48 hours to raise funds to help Roxanna Brown's family in Thailand. We are trying to raise funds to help ship her body from Seattle to Bangkok for the cremation and funeral. This, as you know, is extremely expensive and well beyond the means of her son in Bangkok. If you can donate even a little to this fund, please send a check to:

"Justin McDaniel and Deborah Wong: Care of the TLC" in any amount.

In the subject line on the check, please write "for Roxanna Brown"

The checks can be mailed to:
3046 INTN
Department of Religious Studies
University of California
Riverside, CA 92521

Time is of the essence here.

We really appreciate all of your support for a scholar and colleague who sadly was forced to pass away alone without her loved ones close.

Thank you sincerely for all of your kindness,
justinm at ucr.edu