[Tlc] T-Roxanna Brown passes away in federal custody

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Wed May 14 13:14:34 PDT 2008

Dear All,

Judith Henchy just sent me this very sad story. Dr. Roxanna Brown has passed away in federal custody in Seattle. Her ceramics museum in Bangkok was very unique and her work there made it a major contribution to the world of Southeast Asian Art Historical Studies.

See the article below.

Best regards,
justin

Museum director in antiquities probe dies in federal custody

justinm at ucr.edu