[Tlc] Roxanna Brown

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Thu Jun 19 10:51:11 PDT 2008

Dear All,

There have been many very generous donations made to the Roxanna Brown family fund. I have been receiving these donations and depositing them into the TLC account. I have wired two installments of these donations to Roxanna's son Jamie Taweesin Ngerntongdee already. I will wire a third installment on Monday.

Jamie will be mailing thank you cards to each person who kindly supported him during this very difficult time. I have collected all the names and mailing addresses for him. He will send these cards after the cremation and memorial (in Seattle and Bangkok respectively) after July 15th. All of these plans are in process. In the interim, he wants, as do all the supporters of Roxanna Brown, to thank you in advance for your kindness and concern. These funds will allow him to purchase a flight to Seattle and help arrange the memorial in Bangkok. He could not have done this without all of your help. You have made his day-to-day life much easier while he is in mourning.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
justinm at ucr.edu