[Tlc] Roxanna Brown: First feedback from Washington Congressional delegation

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 17 08:27:32 PDT 2008

I received this nice letter today from Bangkok University:

Dear Dr. McDaniel,

Greetings from Bangkok University International Affairs Office (BUIAO). Below is the list of executives, faculty and staff at Bangkok University who would like to join the tribute you prepared for Dr. Roxanna Brown.

Dr. Mathana Santiwat, President
Dr. Quanchai Aungtrakul, Vice President for Planning and Development
Mr. Sangiem  Ratanapoophun, Financial Affairs Advisor to the President
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tiparatana Wongcharoen, Vice President for Academic Affairs
Dr. Jared H. Dorn, Vice President for International College
Assoc. Prof. Somchit Likhittaworn, Assistant to the President for Planning and Development
Dr. Siriwan Ratanakarn, Assistant to the President for Academic Affairs
Dr. Natthaphob Nimpitiwan, Associate Dean, School of Engineering
Ms. Natha-orn Voramongkolchai, Staff, International Affairs Office
Ms. Natcha Prasert, Staff, International Affairs Office
Ms. Tipa Prumjittikul, Staff, International Affairs Office
Ms. Wacharawan Saksamarnchai, Staff, International Affairs Office
Mr. Burin Singtoaj, Staff, Southeast Asian Ceramics Museum
Mr. Supachai  Ithipatanant, Head, Counseling and Job Placement Department
Ms. Yauvamarl Theeraraj, Head, General Affairs Department, Rangsit Campus
Mr. Khamnuan Duangkam, Executive Secretary of Vice President for Student Affairs
Mr. Khomson Tunsakul, Lecturer, School of Business Administration
Mr.Suebsak Suebpakdee, Lecturer, Research Institute of Bangkok University
Ms. Buppha Obchuae, Lecturer, School of Humanities
Asst. Prof. Saranyapong Thiangtam, Lecturer, School of Business Administration
Ms. Maneenate Worrachananun, Lecturer, School of Humanities
Ms. Nuansiri Dokmai, Executive Secretary of Vice President for Planning and Development
Ms. Arunee Chaiyarat, Staff, Computer Center
Dr. Ratanasuda Punnahitanond, Director, International Affairs Office

Thank you very much for your thoughtful arrangement.

Sincerely,

Ratanasuda Punnahitanond, Ph.D.
Director, International Affairs Office
Bangkok University