[Tlc] TLC-SSEASR

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 22 10:23:18 PDT 2008

sub: 3rd SSEASR Conf in Bali

Dear Colleagues,

Greetings from the exotic Island of Bali!

We have the pleasure of extending to you with this E-mail the information of our forthcoming 3rd SSEASR Conference with the main theme Waters in South and Southeast Asia: Interaction of Culture and Religion. However, papers are also solicited from any field of the study of culture and religion relating South and Southeast Asia.

This international Conference of South and Southeast Asian Association for the Study of Culture and Religion (SSEASR) is co-sponsored as a Regional Conference by the parent body, International Association for the History of Religions (IAHR), Member of CIPSH, an affiliate organisation of the UNESCO.

The Conference would be held at Denpasar from June 3 to 6, 2009 in collaboration with Institut Seni Indonesia (ISI) and Universitas Hindu Indonesia (UNHI), Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia. We would be pleased if you would present paper on any subject covering the scope of the Conference (as suggested in the First announcement attached here). The information can be seen also at www.sseasr.org . Please go to http://sseasr.org/registration.html  and the registration form with abstract can be filled in there online.

At the same time, if you find the opportunity to send the information to the scholars from your region, we would appreciate it very much.

If you have any query, please do not hesitate to enquire.  Please see the attached file.

With best wishes,

Thanking you,

Prof I Wayan Rai, Ph.D.

Rector, ISI