[Tlc] Looking for Thai Video Artist for film/collage on death rituals

Patrice Ladwig PL255 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jul 14 23:18:17 PDT 2008

Dear all,

the project 'Buddhist Death Rituals of Southeast Asia and China' based at
the Universty of Bristol is looking for a Thai video-artist/documentary
filmmaker. We intend to film a full sequence of a funeral rite and produce
1) ethnographic teaching material and 2) a more abstract and arty 'video
collage' from this. The project would for example be suited for a student
doing his/her final project at a School of Fine Arts. The work location is
Chiang Mai and the project should take place between August and October
2008. More details and contact address in the attached document.

I would be grateful if you could forward this to anyone who might be
interested.

Thanks very much!

With best wishes,

Patrice