[Tlc] Roxanna Brown

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 2 15:00:45 PDT 2008

Forwarded from Joe Hannah.
Thank you,
justin

Dear Justin,

We just returned from Roxanna's memorial service here in Seattle. It was a
very nice, quiet service led by 3 Thai Buddhist monks.

I took a small number of photos, and though they did not turn out very
well, I was wondering if you thought they might be shared with those who
could not attend the memorial. Please have a look, and feel free to pass
the link on to Roxanna's family, friends and supporters. Anyone is welcome
to download copies if they wish. Here is the URL:

http://picasaweb.google.com/jjhannah/RoxannaBrownMemorialSeattleJuly022008

Best wishes,

Joe Hannah
UW, Seattle