[Tlc] Roxanna Brown

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 1 14:34:52 PDT 2008

Dear All,

Roxanna Brown's cremation is tomorrow in Seattle. Thank you for all of the support for her family as they have prepared for this difficult moment. We continue to raise money (thank you for the incredible generosity thus far) and send her family our condolences (go to www.mem.com and type in Roxanna Brown in the search bar).

There will be a memorial service in Bangkok as well in mid-July. There have been other memorials at Wat Thai in Los Angeles, in Pasadena, and at the International Association of Buddhist Studies conference in Atlanta.

The legal case is ongoing.

You can now see Roxanna Brown Video #5 by Fred Brown on youtube.com

With sincere gratitude,
justinm at ucr.edu