[Tlc] TLC-AAR

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 23 18:04:33 PST 2008

The Southeast Asian Religion consultation has sent out a
correction to the previous e-mail:

Here's the correct link; apologies for the extra email.

http://aarweb.org/Meetings/Annual_Meeting/Current_Meeting/Call_for_Papers/search.asp?KeyWord=Religion+in+Southeast+Asia

Just in case, here's the text of the call:
Religion in Southeast Asia Consultation

We are calling for papers that address the local and
translocal ways in which "religion" has been construed and
constructed in Southeast Asia. We seek papers that critically
engage Southeast Asian categories of religion, and are
especially interested in papers that do so in relation to
topics such as ritual, art, politics, cultural hybridization,
and shifting religious identities. Papers that address
religion in any Southeast Asian cultural setting (e.g.,
Thailand, Burma, Laos, Singapore, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia,
Indonesia, and the Philippines) will be welcome.

2617 Humanities Building
justinm at ucr.edu