[Tlc] TLC-new scholarly resources

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 4 10:17:43 PST 2008

Forwarded.
Thanks,
justin

Dear Anne et al,

I hope that you do not object to my use of this list to
announce that the
latest issue of the Committee on Research Materials on
Southeast Asia
(CORMOSEA) Bulletin is now up on our web site.  I would like
to encourage
Country Chairs to make this known to their constituencies
through whatever
email lists they have.  The focus of this issue is Thailand
(including Malay
resources from S. Thailand), and Burma.  Our next issue will
focus on
archival collections in the Philippines.

Thanks!

The new Bulletin can be viewed at:

http://www.cormosea.org/bulletin/cormosea-30.htm

Table of Contents:

"Materials on Southern Thailand," including an extensive list of
manuscripts.

by Francis Bradley

"Research in Thailand," by Constance Wilson

"Myanmar's Past: Collecting, Old Texts," by Dr Thaw Kaung,
with  Thant Thaw
Kaung

News From U.S. Collections

News from Southeast Asia Collections Around the World

Dissertations on Southeast Asia Defended

Best

Judith

Judith Henchy, MLS, PhD,
Head, Southeast Asia Section and Special Assistant to the Dean of
University Libraries for International Programs
Box 352900
University of Washington Libraries
Seattle, WA 98195

Telephone: (206) 543 3986