[Tlc] TLC-AAS meeting

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 30 23:30:52 PST 2008

Dear All,

Its almost 2009 and time to start thinking about the AAS meeting in Chicago (March 26-29) at the Sheraton in Chicago. Please see:

http://www.aasianst.org/annual-meeting/index.htm

For a list of panels see http://www.aasianst.org/annual-meeting/panels.htm

About 7 weeks ago I sent an e-mail with
the SEA panel list (its a good year for SEA Studies at the
AAS).

There is also registration and accommodation information on the AAS website.

We are planning for the TLC business this
year. At the end of the month, I will be
sending out detailed information on the business meeting, the
TLC sponsored panel, and the TLC annual talk by Dr. Hiram Woodward.

Before I send out that notice though, I wanted to ask members
of the list to submit agenda items for this year's business
meeting. If you would like to raise an issue, announce a new
publication or project, highlight new programs or positions,
nominate an officer, etc. please do not hesitate to tell me so
I can consult with the executive committee and adjust the
agenda accordingly.

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

More soon and Happy New Year,

justinm at ucr.edu