[Tlc] T-politics

Tutu tphimvie at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 14:34:21 PST 2008

S'baydee Everyone,

Reading all these back and forth editorial between "Thais and
foreigners", you can't help but to think that these group of people
like to hear themselves talk. After awhile, it gets pretty old and
stale. There's nothing new to be learn from.

We can say that these Thai elites are ngomngai (real blindness, lack of vision, lack of sight) in all things chao (royalty) to the point that they cannot think for themselves. Ngomngai is a great Lao word (I think Thai word also) that describes these people who are like those in Plato's Book VII of the Republic: The Allegory of the Cave.

What
I really want to read and hear most about is what do the rest of the people
in Thailand, ordinary Isan, northerners, southerners, etc., think, ie the people who
have been released from the Bangkok cave and have come up to see the light. Thus far, we have not heard from them, the real people of Thailand.

Warmest regards,  ----------oOo----------  Tutu Phimviengkham
   www.bakkamagazine.com   ----------oOo----------