[Tlc] L-survey

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 8 09:28:43 PST 2008

Hello Friends and Supporters,

The Directors of the Laotian American National Alliance (LANA) are conducting our first national survey to include as many people in the development of our priority issues for 2009. We are currently building partnerships between all Americans of Laotian descent (Iu-Mien, Hmong, Khmu, Lahu, Lao, Lue, Taidam, and others from Laos) so we are seeking your opinion and insight to enhance our national advocacy work.

The Mission of LANA is to advocate for the social, economic and educational advancement of Laotian Americans.

We sincerely hope that you will contribute to the growth and success of LANA by filling out our anonymous survey in addition to passing along the link to others you know.

LANAʼs 2009 National Survey Link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=AlaySnlVadIhB3LISIpfQA_3d_3d
(ctrl+click on the link OR copy and paste the URL into your browserʼs address bar)

If you have any questions or concerns about the survey, please contact Phoumy Sayavong at phoumy at lana-usa.org.

If you want more information about LANA, visit us at www.lana-usa.org <http://www.lana-usa.org/> .

Thank you for your continued support.

Sirch Chanthyasack